Does anyone (fat or skinny) find it annoying when skinny people hate on

Te

Jul 18, 2008
fat people 4 feeling ok w/ who they r? why do skinny people always feel so inclined to judge others or act like they're concerned about the health of another(a fat person) or feel superior or the need to brag about all the damn vegetables they eat or how often they run?
im hella fat but i know i dont give a s*** about another strangers health or feel threatened by someone feeling comfy in their own skin

i think everyone for whatever reason feels like **** or unsure of themselves for one reason or another but i duno ive seen some responses and previous questions here on yahoo a. and it just annoys me how people get so upset when they see a fat woman in particular being ok with who they are.

they say all this junk like"well kids are gonna get the mixed message its ok to be obese'" instead of getting the real message that you shouldn't be made to feel like s*** becuz of what u look like , and that your not porud of being fat but of WHO YOU ARE

i dont think its right to sit down and eat your life away , and ill admit when i see another fat person maybe as large or even larger who may be either wearing something unfaltering or whatever i may thnk to myself its not good but i also immediately think to myself that , that person is brave

oh and the skinny and in shape women who go on and on about how 'fat' they are .... I wish you would SHUT THE F*** UP!

you bore me to tears and sound incredibly stupid

Back