MY Macbook screen color is like a x-ray. Help?

littleluv44

Mar 25, 2009
My macbook was lying on my bed when my dog thought it'd be a good idea to run all over the keyboard. When i looked at the screen the color is way off i tried everything and searched through all the help & preferences. i dont know what he did but everything is like an x-ray pic. the icons on my desktop when i click on any application everything. i tried to restart but nothing is workin is there anyone out there that knows about macs that could help me PLEASE!!!! i have a mac OS X 10.5.6 I dont know if that will help.
soiwov7 OMG thank you soooo much it worked!!

Check your system preferences.
Open system preferences and select "Universal Access"
Then select the "Seeing" tab
Under DISPLAY check "black on white".

thanks!!! my baby just did the same thing as the posters dog! i can see again! LOL

Thanks Vegan Bob

Check your system preferences.
Open system preferences and select "Universal Access"
Then select the "Seeing" tab
Under DISPLAY check "black on white".

You are Amazing, it has worked for me too! I was starting to panick! then I googled this issue and came up with your remedy - thank you so muchxxxx

My 2.5 year old just did this to my husband's laptop while he was at work... he would have been sooo pissed if I couldn't fix it... but thanks to you I did...

Thank you so much!!!

My 2 yr old did the same thing and I thought that was the end of my MacBook . Thank you so very much !!

Back