Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

where to buy the apple iphone 3g in new york?

i am going to new york in june and would like to know where i can buy the apple iphone 3g. i am from ireland so i would also like to know how that would work out with the networks (would i have to get it unlocked?) how much would it be and where is the most central place to buy?

thanks =) x
    i am not moving to new york i am going on holidays for five days =)

i just thought i would save money if i buy it in NY because in ireland it costs €600!!! =( so thats too much and i just want to get a good deal. would i be able to go onto another network in ireland even though i haven't bought it with them and so on.. =) x

Downloads
    Uploads
    USE MAP QUEST AND GO TO AT&T DUHHHH TO GET IT

or walmart

Downloads
    Uploads

or walmart

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are moving to NY permanently and are able to sign a contract, the phones are sold at Apple stores, AT&T (carrier), WalMart and Best Buy. They are only available with a 2 year AT&T contract and cost $200 for the 8gb and $300 for the 16gb.

The minimum contract is $70/month - $30 unlimited data plan and $40 voice plan - 450 rollover minutes. Texting plans are optional and extra.

The iPhone can be used with the T-Mobile network but you have to buy a phone from an internet site (since it's only available on retail with an AT&T contract). Many of those phones are unlocked. If you don't buy one that's already unlocked, you will have to get it unlocked. The cost will be more than double the price with contract.

Existing AT&T customers will be allowed to buy iPhones without a contract as of 3/26/09. The 8gb will cost $600 and the 16gb will be $700.

Downloads
    Uploads

or walmart