Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

My mom somehow deleted App Store and Safari from my iPhone... help me get them back?

She deleted Safari, App Store, You Tube, and a couple of my apps. The settings are grayed out for app syncing, so when i get a new app online, it wont 'let me put in on my phone. Help, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

not possible to delete factory apps

hey there... you should ask your mom what she did because it sounds like she put a parental control on your phone.. it isn't possible to delete the apps that come factory on the phone. i know that you can make it look like the app store is gone as a parent control on the iphone you would change that by settings<general<restrictions and from there you can turn off the app store, you tube the itunes store, safari and the camera

Unregistered

Flower Blue safari

Thanks for your help I deleted or thought I deleted Safari from my phone with your help I was able to get back on the web.

thanks so much for the advice.

Unregistered
    yeah and me too! thanks!

Unregistered
    ive done this and still cant get my app store app back.heeeellpp!!!

Unregistered

Hammer2

go to settings, general then restrictions then slide app store to on from off

gues
    I went to several sites, but your answer solved the need quickly. Thank you!!

Unregistered

Great!!

Thanks, simple and quickly.

Unregistered
    Excatly! I had the same promblem i was like wtf... but yeah there was a restriction thing on the iphone. as soon as i turned it off it all came back! thanks for the help

Unregistered

Heart New

Step 1 of 4
    Tap "Settings" on your home screen. Select "General," and then scroll down to tap "Restrictions."

Step 2 of 4
    Enter your four-digit "Restrictions" passcode. This is the password that you originally set to enforce limits on the use of apps on your iPhone.

Step 3 of 4
    Locate Camera and Safari in the Allow section. Tap their "On/Off" switches to toggle them "On." This deactivates the restrictions that you previously placed on these two apps.

Step 4 of 4
    Tap "General" on the upper left. iPhone will then disable restrictions and make Camera and Safari apps visible and accessible again from your home screen.

Tips & Warnings

Don't confuse the "Restrictions" passcode with the passcode that you use to lock your device. You set them up separately, and they may be different from each other.
    If you've forgotten your "Restrictions" passcode, then you would have to restore your device in iTunes. A restore will wipe your device clean and then allow you to reload apps, data and media from a recent backup.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast