Do some avoid the scorn and gossip of others in the work place?

HealthyStealthy

Mar 3, 2009
I have found you can't win with people you work with. Eventually, everyone gets gossiped about and trashed. However, there were one or two at work who seemed to have avoided this human dilemma? At least I never heard anything bad about them.

Do you find that some people never get scorned at work? If so, what do you think their secret is from being scorned?

There's a few reasons for avoiding the scorn at work in my expierience. The first is being a genuinely nice person to everyone. This is difficult unless your that type of person, quite laid back, don't fall out with anyone etc. The second is if you keep your self to your self. This is the worse end of the scale because you don't ever have any fun.

Generally, if you treat people like humans (not less than you), so equal, and hold a decent conversation with them on a regular basis, not treating them like idiots, you'll probably avoid some scorn. Don't forget people dis you if their jealous, you did well, or you really messed up. There's nothing else to scorn about. Think of the nicest person you know and try think of something that you can scorn on.....very little!

Back