How do you get Rsbot? Are there any virus's?

scottwillyhenry

Jun 26, 2008
Im not sure where to get rsbot someone told me rsbot.com/download/ and i went to it and i wasnt sure if that waas the right site or if it has virus's? and also i was on rsbot.org and it says to register to download and im not sure where to do that if i could get an answer i would be very very very very greatful

Go to Rsbot.org . extract the files using winrar or winzip, then click compile on the actual compile file in the rsbot folder,then you must have jdk you can get it for free, Its 100% safe used it for 2 years now

mate im not sure if its safe or not i had it for 2 days and i got an check uo sayin i had 550 trojans but i mighht try it again just warning

theres no title

im a person on runescape who is a pretty good non-member but if i had rsbot--id become a freakin non-member god---i just really want to know if there are any viruses--because even though people have had it for two years, the program can be set to hack your computer after 5 years. Can someone please give me an accurate answer =)

rsbot

RSbot has keyloggers,whitch coppys everything you type and steals your runescape Username and password.

man i really wanna now if its safe for pc, any1 nows if u can download safe at rsbot.org?

Viruses.

I did download Rsbot from rsbot.org, but after a week I got a virus in my computer, although Rsbot was the only thing I had downloaded !! in 5 months.

RSBot

I was afraid if theres a wirus on it,so i havent download it....can someone give me a 80% accurate answer?i would be very grateful for that....

answers.com

RSBot, I downloaded it and it was fine, be sure to scan it first just in case

Rsbot help

Rsbot.org is the only site without virus download. Altho i can't ensure if u wont't get any virus afterwards.. you see if you use another program called svn turtoise and update rsbot through it not manually you may get some trojans or some other malicious stuff inside while you update your rsbot with it. I had rsbot with turtoise and after 2 days my internet speed browser loading got 95% slower.... i erased turtoise deleted java skd reinstalled java again ran malwarebytes antimalware superantispyware and norton internet security to clean all infections.. found quite alot of stuff that probably was the cause of slow internet.. it TOOK ME 4 days for my internet to get back to normal.. i could barely surf internet for help since pages loaded slow like modem. JUST be carefull with it. update rsbot manualy without svn.. atleast i think thats safer.

Ok Im giving everyone an honest answer I downloaded rsbot to my computer about 5 days later got backdoor virus it went into my modem and router and destroyed my internet for about a week and then i fixed it i wouldent download it

hey

Hi i'm back... i'm thinkin of downloading rsbot again but im afraid internet will get slow again if t here is any alternatives to rsbot id like to hear.

I have downloaded Rsbot from powerbot.org and this is my 2nd month using it. My computer has gotten a couple of warnings but the latest virus scanner should take away those. I think you should download it if you havent.

im scared to download it too. but if i do download it then it means that im cheating in a game and i dont want to do that. :eek:

:more crackers::crazy eyes::emot2::be polite::itching::arrowed::(:D:unbelieveble:
don't worry its safe

Ok.. i'm back again.. yes after i said i was thinkin of dloading it again i was so wrong.. it fked my net up so bad i couldn't surf internet for 2 months. Stay away from that sht and play legit.. my ISP warned me to not use any p2p or torrent like programs cuz they gona slow down my internet horribly.. hell won't repeat this mistake thrice.

Back