Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do you get Rsbot? Are there any virus's?

Im not sure where to get rsbot someone told me rsbot.com/download/ and i went to it and i wasnt sure if that waas the right site or if it has virus's? and also i was on rsbot.org and it says to register to download and im not sure where to do that if i could get an answer i would be very very very very greatful

Unregistered
    Go to Rsbot.org . extract the files using winrar or winzip, then click compile on the actual compile file in the rsbot folder,then you must have jdk you can get it for free, Its 100% safe used it for 2 years now

Unregistered
    mate im not sure if its safe or not i had it for 2 days and i got an check uo sayin i had 550 trojans but i mighht try it again just warning

Unregistered

Devil theres no title

im a person on runescape who is a pretty good non-member but if i had rsbot--id become a freakin non-member god---i just really want to know if there are any viruses--because even though people have had it for two years, the program can be set to hack your computer after 5 years. Can someone please give me an accurate answer =)

Unregistered

rsbot

RSbot has keyloggers,whitch coppys everything you type and steals your runescape Username and password.

Unregistered
    man i really wanna now if its safe for pc, any1 nows if u can download safe at rsbot.org?

Unregistered

Viruses.

I did download Rsbot from rsbot.org, but after a week I got a virus in my computer, although Rsbot was the only thing I had downloaded !! in 5 months.

Unregistered

Helmet RSBot

I was afraid if theres a wirus on it,so i havent download it....can someone give me a 80% accurate answer?i would be very grateful for that....

answers.com

Coffeebean answers.com

RSBot, I downloaded it and it was fine, be sure to scan it first just in case

Unregistered
    Im scared to download it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast