Need some website information from Internet experts..?

ChelseaTe

Mar 24, 2009
Okay so I am looking to create my own website so sell my Yorkie and Lab Puppies professionally. What information can you give me on how to make a website, what to do, and everything about how to go about it. Thank You.

if you are a total beginner at creating a web site or are creating your very first website it's probably easiest to start by creating web pages in a program like Microsoft Word or any Word processing program that can save documents as .htm or .html files
html is the file format for creating and saving web pages
I like Microsoft Word because you can create a pretty document (add pictures text, do some simple formatting and save it as an html file or web page
If you don't have Microsoft Word you can also try Open Office http://download.openoffice.org/

There are three main steps to creating a own website:
1) Register Domain Name
2)Design your website
3) Host your website site

If you have good programming knowledge means you can make your website in your own style. Other wise you can visit this site TuckTail.com . Here they are providing quick shopping cart service. Here you can get the service to build your website in your own style.You don't need technical skills to build a successful Web store. Quick Shopping Cart makes it easy to create an eye-catching store that accepts credit cards.

Back