Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

can i change text tone samsung gravity?

i just bought a samsung gravity and i really want to use my own music for my text messages but i'm only given a choice of 4 melodies that came with the phone.

is there any way that i can change this?

Unregistered
    so far i cant do it ive looked every where so im going to say no i know it sucks

Unregistered

Joypad

i have tried everything and it will not change the tone except for the ones that come with the phone

Unregistered
    this phone is good but it is ticking me off how i cant change the message tone, the only ones they give you are annoying too! ive been looking all over the web to see if i can find someway to change it but i havent yet

Unregistered

Heart New how to set personal messge tone

look i have the gravity 2, just barely got it.
    all you need to do is turn it onto 'normal' profile. meaning yor phone is set to ring & make noise when you receive a message or call, then go to whatever tone it is you want to make as yor message tone, go to 'set as', then 'message tone' should be in that drop down menu. wallaw

leshia boo laflare

Hammer2

i been lookin too but i cant find ito i really want to change it but i guess it aint meant to be changed . aint dhat sum. if somebodyy find out how to do it lemme kno myspace.com/293584513

Unregistered
    I just now went to a web site Myxer - Download Ringtones and More and it gives you an option to upload your own music. I uploaded one of my poems and they sent me a text with the link. go to the link and download to your phone. It will then give you the option for set as and you can chose message tone or ringtone!!! I'm excited cause I couldn't figure it out.

Unregistered

hey

but i have the samsung gravity and i dont think i get those options you all talking about do u all have the samsung gravity two

Unregistered
    yeah, same here, i have the gray and lime green, and it onl y gives 4 options, so imma go with mo, but there's a site called ventones.com that has free ringtones to send to your fone,
    i mean, foh me, i just put it on vibrate,

Unregistered
    yea i think it wont let uu do it . iqet tired of hearinq dha lul chirpinqq noise .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast