Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bluetooth Jabra a320s Vista Driver?

I need the Driver for a Jabra a320s Stereo Bluetooth USB Adapter. I have Windows Vista 32-bit Home Premium. SO if you have a link for the driver please post it! Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Right side of this page:
    http://www.jabra.com/Sites/Jabra/Na-us/Headsets/Pages/JabraA320s.aspx

or
    http://www.jabra.com/sites/Jabra/GNImages/Software%20updates/Microsoft%20Vista%20Software%20Update_3007.zip

Unregistered
    That isnt the driver just a update file that wont work unless you have installed the original driver..

Having the same problem and the support wont send a new version of the file..
    Seriously the last time ever I buy a Jabra product.

Unregistered
    Don't blame Jabra, Blame microsoft. Mine worked perfect with XP, but I can't get it to work with vista 64b

Unregistered
    U can solve this by using Widcomm 6.0.1.3400 Windows Vista WIDCOMM Bluetooth Driver version: 6.0.1.3400

Unregistered

still blame Jabra

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't blame Jabra, Blame microsoft. Mine worked perfect with XP, but I can't get it to work with vista 64b
    No, you still need to blame Jabra, if you look around, you'll see the posts that tell you, Jabra refused to submit their drivers to Microsoft for the vista OS's. My guess is there's a problem with the vista drivers that they couldn't figure out and just gave up and didn't want to distribute the problem driver "en mass". If you want it to work, download the broadcom bluetooth drivers, those are working fine with this adapter on my laptop with 32 bit Vista Home Premium.