My internet is not slow but tube videos i watch are running slow, help!?

alishababes16

Mar 23, 2009
Hi,

My internet connection seems to be running fine however when i watch video's on the internet they seem to be running at half the speed. This is also distorting the sound resulting in a funny buzzing noise.

The sound is fine when i watch dvd's or music i have downloaded... can anybody help me?

computer ram is everything when it comes to video, also your graphics card get the latest drivers for it.

k

Does youtube show any sort of error when you try to watch a video? your computer should have no problem connecting and loading in a reasonable time. Do you know the speeds that you are supposed to get? For example, what package did you purchase from your ISP regarding download speeds?

One last thing, if you can try downloading a file from any site, to see if it is only the webpages which are having a problem or if the file download speeds are limited as well .

Here a few tips to speed up.
1. Upgrade your Internet Plan
2. Control Bandwidth Usage
3. Free-Up Temporary Directories
4. Optimize your Internet Settings
5. Update Microsoft Silverlight.
I can advise you to download this software,
Download CCleaner FileHippo.com
Good Registry Cleaner which can extremely will improve your computer and Internet performance dramatically! Do all these and Perform speed here ScanmySpeed.com once it will sounds better ...

Back