I had braces on for 2 years. The only change that i saw was that it stopped my 4 front teeth from moving more in a different direction. I also had gaps.

I got them removed in October of 08 and I still have little gaps that are noticeable. I hate it! I feel like if I go see a different dentist he’s going to tell me that I need braces.

When I take my retainer off to eat my teeth start to separate again.

No one has said anything about how great my teeth turned out or anything like that. That makes me think that they don’t look nice.

Normally a kid wouldn’t be happy about getting braces but I was. I thought my teeth were going to be super straight. Now that they’re off I’m mad because it’s not what I expected and my dad spent a lot of money on them.

Should I tell my dentist what I think about my teeth? Or is it too late?

I don't think my dad is willing to pay for them again.

My orthodontist never asked if I was happy with my teeth before they were taken off.

What i meant was that when I have my retainer on the gaps look smaller but after I take my retainer off you can tell that the gaps got a little bigger a couple of minutes later. One time i showed my family and they noticed it too.

They aren't giant gaps. But aren't braces supposed to fix them? My friend had braces too and i see very very very little gaps on her teeth.