Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

walman wont work

ok my walkman was working fine yesterday. i was about to go for a jog and it doesnt turn on. i take it up to my laptop and it usually charges but nothin. it just stays at a black screen and wont turn on. i tried the reset button but still nothin. please someone help

Unregistered
    I FIXED IT!!!! Okay, so if your screen flashes sony walkmen then shuts off, then as soon as it shows sony walkman, plug it it. the loader button should start spinning. If you sony wont do ANYTHING, then press the reset button and the power but, and plug it in and unplug it and do it again till the screen flashes sony then do the above.

praz
    I had the same problem!Jus clicked the reset button and BOOM! It works now!

Unregistered
    okay but what if i try to turn my player on but no screen or image pops up it just does nothing

Unregistered
    That worked for me too. Thanks to the person who posted that solution !

Unregistered

Sony Ericson Probss

Whn i plug it in it goes to tha circle thingy, but whn i plug it out it dosent create tha library or it doesnt turn on!! In heed help!! PLZ!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I was charging it and the computer logged off my account and when I came back to it, It was off. I pushed all the buttons and it won't turn off. I tried connecting it back to my computer, and my computer doesn't even recognize the device anymore.

Is there anything I could do, like jump start it or something?

Thanks

i was about to go and charge my walkman got my charger out and plugged my walkman in i left it a few minutes to notice that my screen had frozen on a bright blank screen i got really worried and didnt know what to do i disided i would press the reset button with a corktail stick and luckily it stopped the blank bright screen and went to the normal off screen luckily then my computer made the noice (dun dun) and my walkman was fine

Unregistered
    I HAVE A FIX! Make sure your hold switch is toggled off, and then plug it into power. When the screen lights up, press and hold the options/power button.
    Fixed mine instantly. Just make sure you wait til the screen lights up.

Unregistered
    i have the sameeee problem and it really stinks!! i can charge, sync and it says its racting to the computer when pluggedin but it wont turn on...when i unplug the charger it flashes so i tried the reset but nothng! grrrrr

Unregistered
    i have the same exact problem and its not even showing a little light or any kind of screen when i plug it in or push any buttons its just blank no matter what i did push reset, push every button, touch the touch screen and nothing. So do i send it back or something?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast