Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

Heart New It actually works!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    ok i had the same exact problem, but i resolved it, my problem was it wouldnt be recognised by my computer or charge or turn on. Whenever i would press a button it would flash a screen displaying walkman and turn off after a second. No matter what button i pressed. So what i did was pressed a button and really quick while the screen displayed the walkman logo i plugged in the usb charger and the logo display stayed on and then i got a tooth pick and pressed the reset button and then hit the power button. Try that it may just work for yours too
    yay it worked thanks!!!!!!!!! Ive been trying to get this thing to work for months now. Your a life saver!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    i tried charging mine with my ps2 and it said it was connected and looked like it was chargeing but when i came back a couple of hours later it was off and would flash the blue screen but than shut off again. i connected it and disconnected it to the computer a couple of times and finally got the charge screen but idk if it will work after

dj angus burg3r

Band Aid sony walkman fixed!!!

tyvm 4 da help got sony walkman 8gb 4 70 euros the guy who sold thought it was broken cus the screen wouldn't turn on....well after reading this i took my earing poked the reset and b000m it's working!!!! in shop the walkman would have costed me 140 euro so half price!!!! tyvm again

Unregistered

fixed it

I had the same issues, tried resetting it, and it would not turn on. I 'fixed' it by unscrewing the 2 small screws at the back. i only took the screws out and hit the power button, and it worked. I put the screws back in, and made sure not to tighten them too much.

maybe the screws were too tight, make it was a fluke, who knows.

Unregistered

Band Aid Same problem but fixed :)

Hi all, I couldn't turn it on nor was my pc recognising it. I got it working by pressing the reset button in then pressing the option/on button simultaneously. Hope this helps!

Unregistered
    ok i have te sony mo3 pllayer ant it doesnt turn on not even if i tried i cant get it to turn it on charge it or any thing its not hold ive pressd the reset button may times but its still not working it is reconized on my labtop but my song files and evrything that was on there in folders wont pop up...i cant seem too find them......

----- thankyou

Unregistered
    i meant Mp3 and insted ofant i mean and...

Unregistered

solution

well i had the same problem with my mp3, where it wouldn't turn on or charge or anything . but what i did was that i grabbed a needle and pressed the reset button and held it for a few seconds and then it turned on!! well i hope this helps

Unregistered
    I tried everything and the only solution was to take out the two screws and put them back in. Go figure!

Unregistered

Sony MP# Player

What I did after Sony tech support told me to send it in was to plug MP 3 playerinto the USB port, go to SONY web site and download the driver.... Works fine after the driver looks for the MP3 player..
    So much for Tech Support....

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast