Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

does anyone have the unlock code for nokia 6120c-1?

i bought a new 6120c-1 mobile from 3G mbiles in uk..now i came to bangladesh and cant seem to use any other sim with it..ddoes anyone have the unlock code for it?please,the customer services here cant seem to know anything about it and the internet doesnt help because my credit card here isnt being accepted because it isnt international

Downloads
    Uploads
    Send your phone back to UK for someone to use it there. Btw, who will continue paying the bill there, since a locked phone means a contract ongoing ...?

Downloads
    Uploads
    HI
    In that case you can use any of your friends or relative's card for paying.You can get the Unlock codes here Unlocking4U - The Easiest Way to Unlock your Phone/ by secured payment.All the best dude!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by tonima View Post
    i bought a new 6120c-1 mobile from 3G mbiles in uk..now i came to bangladesh and cant seem to use any other sim with it..ddoes anyone have the unlock code for it?please,the customer services here cant seem to know anything about it and the internet doesnt help because my credit card here isnt being accepted because it isnt international

Hi if you need unlock code you can visit this site Theunlockarena.com here you can get the code and unlock your mobile easily