What do you think I can do to my 2007 Kia Optima?

OpenlyStraight

Jan 27, 2009
Since your car is in perfect condition, don't do anything to it.. take the money that's burning a hole in your pocket and save it. I guarantee at some point in the future you will need it again. Whatever you spend on that car is pretty much wasted money since the value will only go down over time.

I want to do something new to my car but I dont know what. Its a 2007Kia Optima. Its all in perfect condition and nothing needs to be replaced, so basically its brand new. Anybody have any ideas?

you drive a kia optima? wow.. quit life..but seriously i bet its grey or something so you should get your sucker boyfriend to get you a window tint and then you should make him over pay for some pink stickers at the la fair..thats just my opinion

sell it and buy something that will hold its value alot better before you loose any more money... but for serious dont put a fart cannon muffler on it, there are way too many people with those already.

Sell the pile of junk and get something that isn't going to be pure garbage at 60,000 miles. You're happy now, but just wait. It's coming. You know what they say about bliss right?

Back