>>>>>>>Saturn SKY or Nissan 350Z<<<<<<<<?

derekw

May 27, 2008
>>>>>>>Saturn SKY or Nissan 350Z<<<<<<<<?

I'm looking at used Saturn SKYs and Nissan 350Z in the same price range.......but what LOOKS more awesome???

http://autos.msn.com/research/compare/photocompare.aspx?c=0&n=3&i=0&tb=0&ph1=t105267&ph2=t104746&dt=0&v=t104746&v=t97755&v=t105267&r=1
They're both very performance oriented and they're both fast enough for me. I mostly care about looks.

350z will be faster and it will have more torque, unless you're getting the red line saturn the Z will be like almost 2x as fast. Looks for looks wise I like the styling on the saturn alot more. You'll get noticed more in the sky. SO Id go redline if not go Z

350z will be faster and it will have more torque, unless you're getting the red line saturn the Z will be like almost 2x as fast. Looks for looks wise I like the styling on the saturn alot more. You'll get noticed more in the sky. SO Id go redline if not go Z

Sky for sure, but I'm partial to turbo fours.

Just don't buy one that isn't turbo, or you'll have 350Z's leaving you in the dust.

SATURN SKY looks cool but dude the 350z is a great car looks good very quick very confortable and very reliable its a nissan and personally I dont trust saturns.

Back