Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are'nt you sick and tired of all those ____ spreading rumors about Obama...

...Being a Muslim? Can't he sue someone for Libel or Slander, did'nt he go to law school?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Opponents of Obama continue to spread rumors that he is a Muslim. They hope that they will find people stupid enough to believe it but they won't. I've done a quick survey and currently everyone has heard that bull and no one believes it. Even the retards who continue to post the list of Clintonian Lies about Obama don't believe it.

jennyjuice1
    yes I'm sick of it but thank Allah most people are too intelligent to feed into that. The people who do believe it just want a reason not to vote for him and wouldn't have voted for anyway even without the lies. It's not bad to be Muslim. We are not at war with Muslims. We are at war with Iraq, who didn't attack us and didn't have WMD's. The people who attacked us were radicals in their faith. Radicals in any faith can be dangerous

TexasWitch
    I'm sick of the whole religious aspect of his campaign, it will be difficult for me to vote for someone as leader of our country, when he won't even say the pledge of allegiance to our flag. How is he going to take an oath of office as the leader of our nation?
    I'd rather have another Republican in there, than have a man who won't honor our flag or our country.

I'll probably vote for Hillary.

Layla
    I'm sick and tired. He can't sue anyone because he is a public figure. Public figure go through that all the times. It comes with the territory. That is what my dad say. My dad is a lawyer.

Spirited
    Yes, but people will be people. And they are apparently just a small percentage that are naive enough to believe it because it is having no impact on his campaign. Haters will be haters!

And there's nothing wrong with being Muslim, the problem is they are lying trying to deter people. But thankfully most people are educated enough to do their own research.

Junior Member OMGtWhatAQuestiont's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, not really. I am just sick of Obama.

Gemini Jen who loves all!
    It is ridicculous. I think itis actually embarassing. Picture the type of people who think that crap up. They probably thought it up sitting on their porch in the middle of the boonies, with their inbred, redneck, hillbilly cousin pulling up in the driveway with his coon hound, teeth missing hung over from a night out at the "honky tonk"....I mean for real, who the heck are these people. What a Joke.

Anora
    Personally I dont care what he is, so long as its NOT the Pres of the US!!

And in regards to the awful rumors...dont you just hate when the truth gets out?

Downloads
    Uploads
    YESSSS.. they are just intimidated by his strength and knowledge... pathetic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast