Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    dramachica3

why is that all some people can do is gossip?about others?

i mean all the do is look and feed on drama l, i hate gossip i stay away from it its stupid and mean and i don't have time for it because i have a life unlike them!

do they have anything better to do that talk meanly about people? i feel sorry for them.. its unfourtunate and it makes me sick all that "he said , she said cra.p is pointless

Z-DOG
    these people you speak of, gossipers, gabsh1t3s etc. they are only attention seeking because they have no life. don't let it worry you. Most of what they say are lies and not alot of people take them seriously they just pass it on for attention too.

Dianna
    Maybe there is nothing better to talk about? What if the gossip is good gossip about someone? People may also gossip badly to make themselves look good.

Shadowgirl777
    They are psychic vampires, some of them don't even realize it! But I know what you mean. I've had a hard time at a couple jobs, seemingly because I'm happy with my life & don't feel the need to imitate others by having children, getting married, or getting interested in their children. They can make it very rough for a person, if they really want to. If someone believes that you dye your hair black so you can be singled out, they'll believe almost anything they're told about you! For instance, that you are a godless, baby-murdering slu*! It's happened to me! And I've been with the same guy for 12 years, I'm 40 & female. Guess they couldn't stand the fact of my second shift preference, or maybe it was that I sleep late every day. Sometimes until 5:00pm on Sundays. Whatever, it could have been my complete lack of interest in their sordid little existences that caused the rift. Unfortunately for them, I'm phlegmatic & the bumps they caused in my road really didn't do much, other than show me how much self-control I have. Not to go postal on their waggling-tongued, ugly little a**es.

globar
    Shallow boredom no lifers...