Is anyone else here tired of "I Can Only Imagine" ringtones?

ValtortAtheistt

Dec 24, 2008
It seems everybody in my part of Mississippi has that song as their ringtone and it drives me up a wall. Couldn't they find a better religious song than that?
Karl P: Exactly! Carmen is way better! Stryper would be good too. Anything but that song.
moderndaypuritan: First of all hearing beginning of the same song five times a day is pretty annoying. Second of all the song is no good. I despise it. There is better religious stuff out there.

Being that we are in Lint Jeremy Camp's This Man would be a better tune. We always need to remember what Jesus did for us many years ago.

LMFAO!

Awesome song, but largely overplayed by the Christian community. It definitely gets tiring after hearing it a gajillion times. I agree with you XD.

It's understandable, even if somewhat annoying. That song was arguably the biggest Christian crossover hit ever. People like it. I hate most cell phone ring tones. Personally, I use a (gasp) sound of a ringing telephone.

I thought being an atheist in Texas was bad, I really feel for you down there is Mississippi.

I am a christian I do appreciate the song, but am tired of hearing it repeatedly.

I don't know why they'd want a different song. It is the hope of all hunanity, let alone Christian, to one day stand in the presence of the Most Holy God.

Great song, swept the charts for Pop and Christian music both.

Back