Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should rumors about a man being gay/bi be believed?

I am very much in love with a middle aged man who literally trembles with desire every time he is near me. He gets aroused by me, has made passes (we haven't slept together yet), and even mentions marriage (we've known each other for quite a while).

The problem is that I've heard from people that he is gay or bi. Granted that he does not talk about his private life with anyone, even friends or associates, I don't see how these rumors may be the truth. I have heard that he was seen on the beach kissing another man and that he was dancing on tables at a club. He has never been married and is a workaholic.

I do not want to ask him about the rumors at this stage but I will eventually. Can it be possible that he is gay but in denial? If so, why would he have such strong feelings for me to the point that he has difficulty sitting next to me because he gets so aroused?
    I should add that he and I have kissed and it was great......he was really into it and he initiated it.

Part of me wonders if he is not very experiences in relationships. When he sits next to me in public places, he gets aroused and I often see him going to the bathroom to finish the job.
    I also need to add that we have a big age difference so this makes matters a bit more complicated.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Put a hot looking, known gay guy next to him and see if he figits *acts noticibly different). Take him to a gay bar for a drink and see how he reacts. It's fine if he's gay or bi, but what happens if he decides to cheat on you. If he's a player, he's a gamble with the odds stacked against you. Add a third party to a relationship and your odd get better to contract and STD or HIV. Better safe than terminally sorry.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are the type of person who needs to believe in rumors.