Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    scottie

why so many lies and rumors about the so call superdelagets deciding this nomination?

i got this email from howard dean head of the dnc himself There's a lot being said about the primary process right now. I wanted to reach out to you and let you know how things look from where I stand.

First, I think we'll have a nominee before the convention. It's still early, and there are plenty of voters who still haven't weighed in.

I also think that we're fortunate to have two fantastic candidates that people are excited about -- we've consistently had record turnout across the country, and whoever wins will have the support of a healthy Party that's ready to fight. Hillary and Barack are meeting voters in places that don't typically get to see our candidates so closely, and that's good for both of them come November. so quash the rumors about the superdelegates deciding this nomination
    so you guys think howard is lying lol. i laugh because i know how thing could change fast and howard dean could backtrack on his word .

neeno
    He has basically said he will broker a back room deal to avoid it.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/02/06/dnc-chair-we-may-broker-clinton-obama-deal/

Gretl
    The supers can swing the vote towards one candidate or another. They're not deciding NOW. They vote when the convention comes up. They only pledge now, and can change at any time. What lies and rumors?

igdubya
    He did not address the rumors and lies, he simply stated what could happen, but the other is still true too. They are not lies or rumors, they are a very plausible possibility. Hillary and Obama should address it, and Dr Dean should too, if its true, over a news media, not on y/a of all places.

He said, according to you.
    "I think we 'll have a nominee before the convention". What does he say if there is not?

I agree with the record turnouts across the country, but..... that does not address the issue he made about the lies and rumors. Why are they lies and rumors?
    As usual, there is no substance to squash the rumors about the super delegates.

subvet
    Those rumors will be quashed when one of the candidates have enough delegates to be the candidate.

Mike S
    Super Delegates will decide this... Don't listen to Howard "Aaaarrrrghhhh" Dean.