Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Ian K

Is it weird if a guy is watching Gossip Girl?

i go to high school and today i was talking to my friends about Lost, heroes et c., and i brought up gossip girl and my friends were like " do you really watch that? " ,, im like rolling my eyes left to right and said " heck no " cuz everybody was looking at me ,including the girls and teacher in the class room... i hated the way they looked at me ,, like ,,, some kid even said any guy watching that drama is gay,,, i seriously think im not gay at all,, but i get attracted to this show,, so im asking
    is there any guys watching this show?
    is it weird if i like this show?

sigh

mickster
    its not weird.. but every oen will know hes a homo

dawnaudoi
    I think it show is pretty bad. It's a down-graded version of The OC. But i don't think it's AWFUL that you watch it, like the girls, you could be curious about the lifestyle of the rich and slutty (for the lack of more modest terminology). I have friends who watch the hill, lacuna beach and sometimes project runaway ( yes, a guy) and they get teased by the more "macho, jock guys." I guess if you're comfortable with it, it's fine and you'll need to disregard the dismay glare from others.

I'm a girl and i think the show is a cheap knock off and a lot worse than the actual books.

Solution
    nope, of course not. it's a pretty good show anyways!

☠DIRTY LOVE ☠ツ
    it's not weird my bf watches it with me and actually follows it and we have an awesome sex life haha ... he's def not gay.

elle
    dont be waht others want you to be, and defend yourself man..the girls are hot..
    im a girl and im jealous, alot of guys want them kind of girls...

silentFLAME
    no
    i dont say this to people
    but i watch the hills
    lol
    trust me
    its not weird