i heard a rumor my crush sells durgs?

amandav

Feb 14, 2008
idk weather or not to believe it
its possible
but i'm afraid to ask him we've known each other since the beginning of school year and we are like REALLY REALLY good friends
and i don't know what to do
when i found out i almost cried
then *he usually walks me to class* i walked right by him without even glancing his way
then i didn't see him for the rest of the day
i freaked when i was going to confront him
like i was shaking horribly
i want to confront him but how?

Then, be more careful. There r many ways 2 attract a girl. Your question is like a poem. Take care.
Happy valentines day!

make sure your alone and then ask him its better 4 u to tell him then him to continue on selling drugs and if doesnt like you anymore just know he will be grateful one day and you practically saved his life.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who cares! its just a crush so that could be a sign not to like him

What kind of drugs? Is it a fair price? But seriously folks... this issue is largely dependent on the productand the reasoning for selling. For instance selling weed to help provide for his family versus selling crack to the ghettos in order to make the poor poorer and the rich richer.

try to find out for sure without asking him and without letting him know that ur trying to find stuff about him.

First of all:

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER BELIEVE RUMORS UNLESS YOU HAVE PROOF.

Rumors are horrible! Trust me, when rumors start, they're almost impossible to make go away. If you want to know whether it's true or not, ask him. Do it casually though, don't make a big deal about it. Don't believe rumors! Believe your crush!

well if thats what he does then thats what he does,you either gotta turn ur head to it and be with him,or back off,its what he does

oh please confront him this is serious and i had a similar experience. it will be better if you catch him at a normal moment and tell him u have to ask him something serious. if he really trusts u he'll tell u the truth!

Back