Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    caitlin

I'm in Junior High (grade 8) and I think these kids are saying nasty rumors

...... behind my back....? I'm in Junior High (grade 8) and I think these kids are saying nasty rumors and nasty things about me behind my back (but I'm not quite sure if it's true or not). Everyday I think some kids are laughing at me and talking about me. Even in my class today I saw two kids looking and laughing at me and maybe even talking about me. Alot of kids are VERY mean in Junior High!! Please help me!!! What do I do!!?? How do I stop this!!??

Lena
    yea i'm in the 8th grade and i'm no what u mean. Like I would just see where it goes and ignore it and if It gets really bad tell somebody.

Jackie !
    srry but you have to learn how to deal with it.

it's gonna be worst in high school.
    theres loads of drama every single day.
    & tons of rumors spread every day.

& think yr friends have yr back ? wait til high school and see who has yr back & who stabs you in the back.

sp92593
    Just ignore it. Eventually it will all stop.

curious george
    Just ignore them. I know this may seem like a long ways away...but eventually you'll be done with school and you'll look back on all of this and realize how silly it is. It's all a mind game, and you can control it by not letting them get to you. Just keep your eyes on the prize.

But seriously, think about the important things, like going to college and acheiving your goals. If you do this then when you get older, they'll still be talking about you...but they'll be talking about how jealous they are of your success!