Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered

prepaid delay

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    mine worked fine.....but i do wander what happens if it goes over....?Its not like the prepaid card links to you in anyway.

im wondering the same thing, i have a pile of gift cards just laying around with random amount of cash on it from 15 bucks to 4 bucks, i registered on the itunes store, and started to down load a few aps at a time getting use to the ipod touch 3g, ( my first ever ipod heh) so i went and downloaded a sims game and i know i dont have enough on the current card i registered with and it downloaded and is playabe, so with my account go in to a over draft kinda thing and take cash off next card i put info in? any info anyone has would be great, im not trying to rip anything off im just curiuos what will happen so i know how much to toss in account next time. Thanks!!

Unregistered

Star Blue

It should work. I bought 3 songs and it let me purchase them. With my Visa Gift Card, I use it as credit in the store. So, it should be a credit card at itunes. If not, just pay in cash when if they send you a bill. Itunes would have stopped you if they thought the card was not good.

missy669
    Yea i got the same one ! And im downloading all this stuff hope i dont have to pay for it! lmao if so o well..
    i downloaded 50 songs and a couple movies now im seeing bout apps and i only have 6 dollars on my prepaid visa?/?

Unregistered

Angel missy669

i was thinking the same exact thing! i too only had 6 bucks on my prepaid visa card and i was still able to download all these song (over 10). Do you think theyll fuck up your credit? im kinda tripping out about it haha. will they let us get away with it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12