...supposed to be higher? i was in an accident last fall , it was so obvious that it was the other drivers fault but for some odd reason it went to surrogation
and then liability was finalized after they did there investigation (all they had to do was look at the police report) anyhow he was found
to be liable i received my full deductable. So heres my question there was no claim against me ,so why is my insurance rate going up? when i try and get a quote elsewhere they still pull up that i was in an accident
and that it went to surrogation (one guy told me your insurance is supposed to go up regadless who was at fault.

i have insurance now and it did not go up so why if i try and get a quote with other companies is it way higher?

also is there a way to change whats on your mvr drivers license record from the dmv ? and who put this information there
the surrogation committe or the state trooper ?i dont mind the report saying i was in an accident but it also says it went to surrogation ,and the thing is there was no claim against me. the other insurance guy had to pay out.

So im confused if there is a way to edit this information on my trcord do let me know .

thanks ill wait for answers.