Ever met a conservative who is "always" having a bad day?

That'smessedupt

Mar 20, 2009
Seems like Libs are just inherently pissed off at everyone and everything.

Is that what dependency and liberalism inspires? "Give me what you earned or I'll complain!" type of mentality?

You noticed it also. What is scary they like to see peoples lives destroyed. They feel good when other people are taxed for money they earned, even though they themselves will not benefit from it. Yet they cheat on their taxes and OH NO God forbid they have to give up anything they have to help someone else. Or pitch in. Conservatives Always seem to be there with their with their check book in hand and stats prove it.

LOL!! hilarious. And yes I believe all conservatives do. How can you not have a bad day when you are a conservative? but LOL!! Thanks for the laugh (and the 2 points)
BTW I like the sarcasm!! ( Wink) Anyway have a nice day!

Actually, I'd say it's the other way around. I've never met a con who isn't constantly steaming about all the libs that surround them.

Yes All the time especially now that Obama has been elected president . LOL Too Bad .
Actually Most of the Liberal Democrats that I know are very cheerful . Liberal Democrats Just get angry at issues that involve Social Justice . And Many would prefer Peace over War . Is there really any thing wrong with that ?

LOL LOL on the contrary.The RIght is going out of their minds with frustration because McCain/Palin got spanked by President Obama!
They are incapable of answering a normal question, so they post ones like yours.

Better get your prescription for Prozac now, cuz it's gonna happen AGAIN in 2012- LO LOL!

Bush 2 had a pretty bad run. Maybe the difference was that he just didn't know he was having a bad day?

Is Nancy Grace a liberal or a conservative? Just curious since she always seems on the verge of tears with her "breaking tot mom news."

EDIT: BTW, I'm a liberal Dem. I know a lot of people (not just libs) who are always pissed off at everyone and everything. Some have good reason. Some don't. What amazes me are the people who have good reason yet choose to be happy!

every con I know is having a terminal bad day. Particularly the goons on Yahoo Answers.

The libs I know (myself included) are doing quite well at the moment thank you!

Libs are just pissed because they are starting to find it harder and harder to blame someone else for their mistakes and problems.

I agree with you 100%. They are always wanting to argue about something, it is a wonder more of them do not end up dead because of stress! They have a lot to be pissed about, though. Have you seen some of these people? :)

the real truth always bothers a republican, they hide that, put-downs of others is their god

Not often, but my oh so liberal hippy loving, grass smoking boss is never happy unless he's sitting alone in his office smoking weed or reading men's mags “for the articles”

Back