Gay/bisexual brothers?

xxx000au

Jul 30, 2008
Maybe its just me living i the values of the past and yes I know lots of brothers and sisters have played mums and dad, but in my eyes this is not the right thing to do.

Tell them no. If they cry tell them to grow up.
Everything else aside, no one has the right to demand you do anything in the bed including your brothers.

Okay, I just posted this not long ago. But am posting it in a different way so people will understand.

My 3 brothers have all told me their gay/bisexual. I've seen them having sex several times. There are two twins and and older one. The twins are bisexual, and today the asked me if I would like to come join their little sex sessions.

I don't have a problem with the fact that they do have sex together, or their sexuality's. But I don't want to have sex with my brothers. Is there a way I can tell them this without making it look like I think their all assholes? They can be really emotional and I don't want make them cry or something.

i dont see how you can not have a problem with the fact that they are performing incest. and if i were you i would feel really uncomfortable that your brothers are having sex only in the other room. i would also b really embarrissed if i were you to know that they wanna have sex with you. just knowing that your brothers see you in that way should make you shiver. no affence i think you should tell then to stop.

however, i wouldnt tell anyone as it is against the law and you dont wanna get them into trouble.

good luck. i feel sorry 4 u as i think you are in an emmbarrising situation.

keep smiling
xxx

What they are doing is called incest and it is illegel. Tell them that you feel uncomfortable having sex with someone who as close as they are to you.

Back