Ok i'm in college and theres this shy girl who really doesnt talk to a lot of people but she has a few friends. She started talking and I can tell she really likes me by the nonverbal communications and how I catch her stairing at me, now I just found out she has a boyfriend back at home that goes to another college and I think they seem really close with each other. When we talk she only mentioned him once. Now I told her that I got the feeling that she liked me but I knew she had a boyfriend and everything and she acted so differently to me after that it was actually really awkward. So we agreed on being friends but she still avoids me. She stoped sitting next to me in class and 3 days later i got a text saying she needed a while cause it was awkward and she said she loves her b/f, and she wasnt sure how i got the impression i liked her. now is she lying when she said she really doesnt like me and why is she acting like this if were goin be friends? Oh and i even caught her stairing at me a couple of times after this whole situation happened. Now its been two months and still doesnt talk or sit with me but continues staring at me and we have no problem talking online, just in public. Whats goin on and what should I do?