ALL religion is made up bologna. Why don't people get that?

mikeerwilliams

Jul 27, 2008
Just take "what happens after you die" as an example.

Some people believe you go to the Pearly Gates and a decision is made if you to to heaven or hell. Some people believe you go to purgatory and are tested further. Some people believe the soul stays in the body for a few days, then floats away. Some people believe .... blaaa blaa blaaaaa -- who cares!?

No one knows what happens after you die, and all religions make stuff up. It is all the same -- MADE UP!

ALL religion is make-believe! ALL OF THEM AND ALL OF IT!

It is appalling to see adults believe in this stuff. Silly, ridiculous, and dangerous.

Well I love to eat bologna, but to answer your question, you are so misable, because as the bible says, if anyone has hope only in this life they are men/women most misable. My Faith in God gives me peace & happiness.

because it's only your opinion. you can be rude as much as you want but you can't prove their claims bologna beyond reasonable doubt. what I don't like about emotional people, religious people and atheist people alike, is they can't keep their emotional-based opinions to themselves. and to think that what you just posted is nothing original.

Back