I need one of you to marry Bret Michaels...Seriously. Someone needs to take one for the team here. I can not handle another season of Rock of Love. It is shear torture. I mean I have to watch the ads for some past his prime rock star hooking up with 20 yr old strippers. ENOUGH.

Go ahead and talk amongst yourselves and decide who will marry Bret. I'm sure it wont be that bad.He does have VH-1 money after all.

While your at it, nominate someone to Marry Rikki Rocket as well cause you know hes aching for his own show

MQ- Favorite Rock movie
Pull Your Punches- Good point, I forgot about Prop (h)8. Hmmmm.
Ummm yea Bending The Skies...ummm she...um sure is
Thats the innative I'm looking for Jessie
No Rocker Kidd we cant. If we did then VH1 will play all, what, like 18 seasons of Rock of Love as a tribute, plus they would be interviewing all the skanks who appeared on that show and they would show clips of their appearances. So as you can see, killing him would do us all more harm than good....unfortunately =(
LMAO Mr Tamborine Man.Now do you have the stomach to sleep with Bret?
Mr Tamborine Man- I promise NOTHING lol. But as long as its only Bret then I should be ok. After all its for a good cause
Mr Tamborine Man-lmfao...but No.What the hell am I gonna do with a has been. If I'm gonna go gay for some one he'd better have real rock star money and not chinsey reality show money

Good idea Meep Meep, We'll give him one of each
http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/3b/e/AAAAAsMhOmYAAAAAADvpxQ.jpg
Rocker Kidd- Coma= hope=remembering the umm"good" times= Rock Of Love Telathon
Devils Reject- Bottomless pit will equal a tribute Rock Of Love Marathon
I would go gay for Shirley Manson =)