Style: Do I need to Change my appearance to get a date?

Winterfresh

Nov 20, 2008
I mean I havent been on a date in like 8 months. I cant even find a girl that will go to a movie or concert or museum. I am a sophomore in college and every girl that wants to do something is to party and get drunk. What am I doing wrong? Appearance? Not getting drunk all the time? I cant figure it out. I am Indian and Brazilian and it seems as if being different is not good

Me:
http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt103/jedimindtricks88/4xxlic6.jpg

i dont think you are doing anything wrong.
just love will find you.
lol
and you dont have to cahnge your appearance.

no man, don't change anything. if the girl likes you shell date you. don't change anything for anyone... be yourself

well that depends if u have an indian accent b/c those are not sexy haha

u however are really cute .. atleast i think so
u dont have to change ur appearance u look fine so maybe ur just not looking for girls in the right places

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhooTN1QL4.NR8ZxpVoP4X_sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090316201113AAUuroG

no!! dont change! you are really cute!
just try to open up and try new things.. its college and its time to have fun. but you dont have to go out and get drunk every night to find a nice girl

Nope I think you are just too mature for your surroundings

I'de also say that you seem to be a much more respectable person than every one in the college party scene

I think you are pretty attractive to btw :)

You're cute. Maybe your school is just a party school? I think the problem is that you want to do something intellectual and most people... well they just aren't that cultured. I'd probably go out with you. I love museums and classical music. But I would just keep waiting until you find a girl who appreciates the same things you do.

You're cute. Maybe your school is just a party school? I think the problem is that you want to do something intellectual and most people... well they just aren't that cultured. I'd probably go out with you. I love museums and classical music. But I would just keep waiting until you find a girl who appreciates the same things you do.

Ahaha, we meet again, your the dude who wanted to know if he could keep his beard or not :D

Anyways, well just loosen up. Your too old school.
You don;t have to get drunk and everything but
have more fun, museums are boring.

Ahaha, we meet again, your the dude who wanted to know if he could keep his beard or not :D

Anyways, well just loosen up. Your too old school.
You don;t have to get drunk and everything but
have more fun, museums are boring.

Be yourself and you will find someone who likes you just the way you are. Now dont ever wear that shirt again and i would say you should be ok. and dont cut your hair for a few more years.

you need to not worry about what others think and get over it so what if you dont have a date theres plenty of fish in the sea

take off the purple shirt.
maybe a haircut? some girls like that style though
you are cute maybe you just need to carry yourself with more confidence

honestly I have found myself attracted to men I never noticed initially but when I noticed their confidence later it was a total turn on

take off the purple shirt.
maybe a haircut? some girls like that style though
you are cute maybe you just need to carry yourself with more confidence

honestly I have found myself attracted to men I never noticed initially but when I noticed their confidence later it was a total turn on

NO. You shouldn't have to. I believe when the time is right u will find someone. Changing your appearance is like changing a piece of you and you should have to do that to get a date unless you want a materialistic girl. If ur happy with the way you look then who cares about anyone else.

Back