what is your bbm pin ?

Someone shared My PIN BBM behind me !

It's my PIN bbm before ... Please don't contact me. Someone shared it to do a joke... If someone can erease it. Thanks !

BBM pin + talents

Is there any way we can try and pool peoples talents while sharing BBM pins, for instance I am an entrepreneur student at Oakland University I am working on a few projects. I would like to share with people the idea when the time is right, I am looking for people that are good with web sites as well as anyone or maybe someone that knows a person who has a background in producing TV shows what is it that you guys are looking for?

website info

hey i know somebody that is great with websites! bbm me for more info pin: 30ea93cb

Is there any way we can try and pool peoples talents while sharing BBM pins, for instance I am an entrepreneur student at Oakland University I am working on a few projects. I would like to share with people the idea when the time is right, I am looking for people that are good with web sites as well as anyone or maybe someone that knows a person who has a background in producing TV shows what is it that you guys are looking for?

fuck off

Back