Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member NestoraekeaeGrimReaper's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which do you prefer? American, Japanese, or Western European Car Manufacturers?

I know it's a random question, but I was just wondering. This is sort of a poll.

Personally, I think that American cars (on average) suck! I mean compared to the Japanese cars like Nissan, Toyota, and Honda and Western European cars like BMW. Audi. Mercerdes, Ferrari. Renault, etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So far I've owned 1 german car (now), 3 japanese cars, 3 american cars (maybe more). I like the Japanese cars the best. They are the most dependable in the LONG run.

German cars are very nice when new. But once the warranty runs out the maintenance cost is EXTREMELY expensive (like 3 time more for everything - or more).

American cars (especially Chrysler) are kind of junky

good Luck....

Downloads
    Uploads
    i like american and european cars. i guess i just like a vehicle with a V8 engine in it... I hate hondas because there are so many of them that are loud. toyotas are just plain ugly, nissan is ok, i still wouldn't buy one. Audi is nice but would only buy s5, BMW is nice and I would take a couple of their cars, Mercedes is nice and I would take any of their cars. Ferrari takes way too much maintenence, Renault isn't in america so i have no opinion. Ford is ok, i like the f150, flex, and fusion. GM is favorite car company, Love the pontiac G8 gt/gxp, love the cts-v and sts-v, half-ton trucks are great, corvette is phenomenal, though i do admit they can't make a good small car other than cobalt ss. I like the srt cars from chrysler other than the caliber.

American junk? we have 15 year old corvette that is driven daily with no problems. buick just took first in jd power dependability survey, and everybody knows GM shares a ton of parts from car to car so that award would carry over to other brands.

Downloads
    Uploads
    and you wonder why our economy sucks

Downloads
    Uploads
    So far I've owned 1 german car (now), 3 japanese cars, 3 american cars (maybe more). I like the Japanese cars the best. They are the most dependable in the LONG run.

German cars are very nice when new. But once the warranty runs out the maintenance cost is EXTREMELY expensive (like 3 time more for everything - or more).

American cars (especially Chrysler) are kind of junky

good Luck....