Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh shut up. How many liberals are making 10 times what you make in Hollywood?

I have an idea for you. Come to New York and see how many 7 figure Conservatives live in the luxury high rises we have here that charge 3.5 million for a two bedroom apartment. You'll be able to count them with your hands.

People like you are so snarky it stings, it's like you live to enjoy the smell of your own a**.

Plus you must know nothing of politics. At the elite end, there's much more liberalism than right wing ideals...why? Because a media controlled liberal nation is much easier to control and manipulate than a media controlled conservative state. So, if you telling the truth about having 2 degrees and I'm guessing making between 90k-125k/year ... guess what pal -- you're much lower on the totem pole than you think.

Oh also...when hyperinflation hits and you're money isn't worth the paper it's printed on....be ready for the poor to eat you alive.

Downloads
    Uploads

What are the chances a person who works or eats at Taco Bell will support Obama?

jo the odds of you and your fellow tax evaders making 250k a year is very low.
    easy I have 2 college degrees and 2 professional jobs. I am sorry I did not pay you minimum wage for mowing my lawn

Downloads
    Uploads
    I assume your question is just trolling but I do not eat there & I am an Obama supporter. My son worked there when he was in high school for over a year. He now makes a 6 figure salary & is a democrat. He does buy food from their occassionally.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not minimum wage workers are liberals. I'm sure there are people that make over $250K (allegedly the "rich" taxpayers) that support Obama.

However, $250K isn't "rich" even though the Taco Bell employees will think so. They should remember that their employee has the right to make a profit. He isn't in business (giving them a job) out of the goodness of his heart. And, when his taxes increase, employees are one of the first things he may have to cut!