Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

almost homeless with kids plz help?

ok heres the problem i am married with 2 kids 5 month old and a 2 year old, my husband got layoff and now he works at a job that only gives him 3 days sometimes 4 and he works from 3pm-1am we where living with my parents and we where paying them rent before he got layoff but he had to move out and go with his parents he lives in san lorenzo and i live in sacramento with my parents, now the thing is that my dad cant support me n my kids anymore he has to move out and get a smaller home, so i need to move out urgently or else my dad will get evicted for not coming up with rent, my husbands parent already kicked him out because his parents are divorcing and they want him out, i have no were to go SO MY QUESTION IS what kind of help can i get from the state or anything? i will be left homeless and i don't want my kids to suffer from going to one homeless shelter to another

Downloads
    Uploads
    Get a welfare check it seems to be your last hope. im so sorry for you adn your family maybe you should get your husband to watch your kids so you can get a job during the day until 3pm then you watch the kids while he goes out and get some welfare to help support because desperate times calls for desperate measures