LG cookie kp500 or the kp501?

dizziblonde66

Mar 19, 2009
I am looking at purchasing the LG cookie, but I have just come across the LG cookie kp500 and kp501.
Whats the difference between the two (apart from the kp501 being pink)?
Which is the better one?
Also if anyone has one does it log how many minutes you use and texts you send?

Thank you

Hi
I have the LG cookie KP501 and it is not pink it is silver, but like you said you can also get it in pink. One of my friends has the KP500 in black. We have compared the two and the only difference we can find is the buttons on the front of the phones are different. Other than this they are completely identical.
I have had this phone for nearly 3 weeks now and personally I am very happy with it and I am glad that I bought it. The only criticism I have is that whilst texting the 'send' button is too close to the other letters and so can result in you sending half written texts.

I hope this helps

xxxx

i am also purchasing lg cookie and i am getting kp500/and kp501 the differance alo is buttons like you said and also the battery life and memory nad how much you can also svae on your phone .
well as the kp500 is not better than kp501 but there nearly the same

Nearly no diff

Hi,
I have the KP500,
And i'm also verry happy with it.

The only diff is the 'multi-tasking' button beneath the screen.
There are no other differences.

the kp501 is slightly better

The main difference that i know r that the kp501 has wifi and a 5 megapixel camera but the kp500 has no wifi and 3 mp camera

Nearly the exact same

The main difference that i know r that the kp501 has wifi and a 5 megapixel camera but the kp500 has no wifi and 3 mp camera

Thats wrong, they both have no wi-fi and they both have a 3.2 MP camera, in the UK anyway, I dunno where you are.

the kp501 is exactly that same as the kp500 it just has slightly more updated software and the design is slightly difference but apart from that they are exactly the same.

i got the lg kp501 the main differnce is on the games if u download i will automatically have the on screen keypad which takes up the 240x400 resolution of games despite u not having to see the whole game

i've had both. currently i hav kp501
its not much different. different design (buttons) and more choice of ringtones and message tones

these are the only two differences i've found within the 2 months i've had it

Back