Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I haven't watched "The Watchmen". I just picked up the comic book...

...adaption dvd and it sounds like the trailer? Should I watch this or watch the movie first b/c everyone's said it's confusing and long. The director said you might have to watch it a couple of times to get it, so what should I do?

This situation is reminding me of Twilight b/c again I didn't come into this as a fan, but everyone hyped it up so I'm involved now. When I saw Twilight I nodded off and was pissed off at the confusing and stupid stuff in it, but I read the book, saw it again and enjoyed it b/c I picked up more stuff.

HELP. Honestly should I turn this dvd off or watch it?

thanks

comics Rule!!! (I wanna give this movie franchise a chance even though I never heard of it until comic con)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dude i think this is the perfect solution. Its what i did

See the Comic Book adaptation but just watch from Chapters 1-9 or 10 this shud give u a good idea obout the film and setting and everything but dont go past ch.10 , Believe me it has aTWIST ENDING . Start reading about watch men on wikipedia (the comic book not movie) but dont read the ending Im warninu man dont READ the ending its on wikipedia just avert ur Eyes. Then go c Watchmen. by then u shud b pumped up and excited 2 c it. Good luck Man

and ur right COMIC BOOKS RULE!

if u dont like killing the ending do this . The movie doesnt really have a really big twist but its a twist nevertheless. andits worth waiting. Oh and it is different from the comic. The director did change it a little. Somebody WILL DIE