Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does your baby scream just cause they can?

My son is just over four months old and he's just started to squeel and yell... he's not hungry, tired and his nappy is fine.... up until now, he never used to cry or be angry unless he was tired, hungry or messy nappy... but he's not crying, sort of just yelling, fake crying and heaps of squeeling... once i go and say hello and ask whats the matter, he starts smiling and talking ahhhhhh is he just learning to get my attention or could he be showing signs of teething?? he dribbles ALOT and always has hands/fingers/toys in his mouth.... i thought thats just a baby thing... but some ppl say its teething... what do you think

Downloads
    Uploads
    The drooling and sucking on hands is a sign of teething. And you've basically described my 6 month old!! lol
    So a bit of both, plus him experimenting with his voice lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. I think he is teething. Thats when babies get cranky and start drooling ALOT. My son is 1 year old and has 4 teeth coming in and he is super cranky and looks like he is pooring out drool.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The drooling and sucking on hands is a sign of teething. And you've basically described my 6 month old!! lol

So a bit of both, plus him experimenting with his voice lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You basically described my four month old daughter! Isn't it so cute?! My daughter drools a lot too. I think it's a little of both. I just give my baby teethers and keep a waterproof bib on to prevent drool rashes on her chest.

Downloads
    Uploads
    if he's quiet whenever you talk to him then it means he's trying to get your attention, he wants you to play with him

Downloads
    Uploads
    if he's quiet whenever you talk to him then it means he's trying to get your attention, he wants you to play with him

Downloads
    Uploads
    My 5 month old does this same squealing thing. My 16 month old and the 5 month I swear compete to see who can squeal the loudiest! It's so funny I can't keep a straight face to tell my 16 month old NO screaming. I thought they learned this from their older siblings, but I guess you proved me wrong...lol. I was in Target the other day when they started this "contest" and everyone was looking at me like I was killing my kids until they saw my 16 month old belly laughing after each squeal! It is loud enough to shatter glass...