Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with born2act, put a hook by the door and hang them there every time. I do this with my keys but my husband never does, and guess who always loses his keys?? As for finding your keys right now, sit down and try to visualize where you were the last time you had them. Try to remember what you were doing and thinking before, during, and after you had them (or think you had them). If you absolutely cannot jog your memory, then I guess its time for spring cleaning!! Good luck!!

Downloads
    Uploads

What are some tips to remember where I put my car keys?

I remember putting them down somewhere, two days ago.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Always---ALWAYS keep a spare key to your car. I have one hidden inside my house and another spare hidden on each of the vehicles I own. In addition I have spare keys at my Moms' house and at my Dads' house.

You may eventually come across them as soon as you stop looking for them. During the time period of lost key, you can still drive your vehicles.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Always put your keys in the SAME PLACE every time you put them down. NEVER put them in a different place. That way, you'll ALWAYS know where to find them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep a spare key and leave keys in the same area everytime if possible. I also keep my keys on a cargo hook. I clip them to my purse when I come home everyday. So in the morning when going to work, all I have to do is grab my purse and my keys are attached to it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hook by the door is good, I do that. And I also have a hook on my keys and attach it to my belt. I then place the jingling keys in my pocket to silence them. Get in the habit of NEVER PUTTING THEM DOWN! Always put them on the hook by the door door or your belt.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep a spare key and leave keys in the same area everytime if possible. I also keep my keys on a cargo hook. I clip them to my purse when I come home everyday. So in the morning when going to work, all I have to do is grab my purse and my keys are attached to it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Start repeating what you've done on the past two days and search on the places you've been and that way youll find it. Also search on you used clothes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    put a hook by your door and everytime u walk in put them on the hook

Downloads
    Uploads
    keep ur keys in the same, safe place everyday. use a hook by the door, a table by the door, near a lamp u use...somewhere where they're easily accessible and a place u pass on ur way out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast