Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Started learning at 16

Got my license at 17

I had maybe about 3 lessons?

I think I felt comfortable in my car after about 6 months of driving.

Downloads
    Uploads
    age 16

Downloads
    Uploads
    I learned enough basics to pass my driver's license course in about an hour.

However, driving throws new curve balls at you every mile, and it's a lifetime of learning new things. So, you never really learn it all.

Experience is the best teacher. Sometime, there is a breakthrough where you make the jump from "gotta get there at any cost, no matter how dangerous" to "I'd like to get there safely and alive". Once you make that jump, you've crossed a huge barrier.

Bottom line: remember that you're guiding thousands of pounds of machine through an obstacle course, and you MUST be in complete control of that machine at all times.

If you're not in control, people die.

- Stuart

Downloads
    Uploads
    my dad took me out and let me drive, its acually very eazy once u get out and do it

Downloads
    Uploads
    i took a 2 week drivers ed course with a 2 hour class every day and 1 hour driving practive every day... i passed my first test and i had never driven before that class. driving is pretty easy.

good luck

Downloads
    Uploads

However, driving throws new curve balls at you every mile, and it's a lifetime of learning new things. So, you never really learn it all.

Experience is the best teacher. Sometime, there is a breakthrough where you make the jump from "gotta get there at any cost, no matter how dangerous" to "I'd like to get there safely and alive". Once you make that jump, you've crossed a huge barrier.

Bottom line: remember that you're guiding thousands of pounds of machine through an obstacle course, and you MUST be in complete control of that machine at all times.

- Stuart

Downloads
    Uploads
    I took driver's ed, then got my lisence. I don't remember what the hours were - a few classes and 3 road lessons I think...

Downloads
    Uploads

- Stuart

Downloads
    Uploads
    I started driver's ed my second semester sophomore year (b/c my bday is in June) and I got my license june 30 1999

yeah Ive been driving for almost ten years!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I started driver's ed my second semester sophomore year (b/c my bday is in June) and I got my license june 30 1999

yeah Ive been driving for almost ten years!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12