Recycled Threads

• Thread starter Possibly Registered
  • Start date
P

Possibly Registered

I see that once again a bunch of old threads have mysteriously recycled themselves as "new". It pisses me off to re-read the same ones.

Your right, this has happened before. I find that this forum is more of a 'question & answer' style as opposed to the standard 'conversational' style so even though the questions have reappeared the answers are still the same as before. Now the readers will just have to scroll a little farther down the page to find the original thread.

I don't think it matters to most of the kids on here because they start a new thread even if their question has already been answered. None of them seem to know how to use the "search" button. Too damn lazy I guess.

I appreciate what you are saying and I understand that most of the readers of this forum are young people. They have valid questions that they would like answered so I am willing to help if I can. When I bought my first cellphone about 14 years ago I didn't know anything at the time. We all need to learn.

August 9th and it's happened again. I thought it was the end of this 'recycling' when ihav purchased their own server.

Back