What do you do when your boyfriend complains about everything you do?

MiSZTiNyGyaL

Mar 18, 2009
We've been together for a year and some months and we've always had relationship issues. It wasn't a surprise to me that we did bump heads a lot. We got into it over him calling me rude and telling that everything is basically my fault. He has pride issues to the point where he swears he's always right and when he's wrong he still claims that he's right. I'm so sick of it at this point, so in the heat of the moment I guess, we broke up (more like I broke up with him). I still have feelings for him and will always have feelings for him but it's getting to the point where I can't deal with it anymore and when I bring it up and say something, it just gets turned back on me and causes a bigger arguement over everything. No one has the guts to tell him straight (at least none of his friends) and I'm the only one that tells him what he's doing is wrong... But of course, since I'm the girlfriend, I'm wrong (in his eyes). I don't know what to do anymore. Should we get back together or should I just leave it alone? I need some advice... Some help with this issue that's bugging me.

Do yourself a favor and stay broken up wityh this guy - they don't change. Find someone who appreciates you. Have a good life, not one fraught with arguements.

Back