Are the sites--DivX Movies 0, MoviesPlanet and Fancast--legal to download...

MaryT

Mar 6, 2008
...FREE recent movies and are they real? I just had a popup for the DivX Movies 0 and went to the site and it was offering "Twilight" and "Australia" and alot of fairly new movies "for free". I thought such sites were illeagal. Are they? If not, then do I really just have to hit the "download" bar as it tells me to do? It sure would be nice!! Thank You! Mary

its illegal, and somehow I doubt that those ones are legit, but if you're looking to download movies you need to get utorrent,(free download utorrent.com) and go to isohunt.com to dl the torrents. It is illegal though, but many people don't care.

its illegal, and somehow I doubt that those ones are legit, but if you're looking to download movies you need to get utorrent,(free download utorrent.com) and go to isohunt.com to dl the torrents. It is illegal though, but many people don't care.

mp is legal

MoviesPlanet is legal and yes... it really is that simple. Read there "terms". it's alllll real.

Back