How can I unlock the blackberry storm on telus to work on rogers for free.?

SeanC

May 14, 2008
I don't want to have to pay for unlocking my blackberry storm thats on telus to work on rogers. Does anybody know which applications I can use to unlock my storm for free. Try and keep the Apps on a mac platform but you can still send pc software too. THANKS

UNLOCK CODE

I don't want to have to pay for unlocking my blackberry storm thats on telus to work on rogers. Does anybody know which applications I can use to unlock my storm for free. Try and keep the Apps on a mac platform but you can still send pc software too. THANKS

Free Application may damage your Blackberry Storm Mobile.So better use unlock code to unlock it from network lock..For Nokia dct phones and some other old phones you can get free unlock code.But Blackberry is latest phone You need to pay for getting unlock code...Visit the site Prounlocking.com/blackberry-storm/rs8wp9/ get the unlock code at reasonable cost and unlock it easily.After Unlock it you can use with other CDMA network sim card...Telus is CDMA network ,but Rogers is GSM network.You cannot use it after unlock it.

Back