Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    FRANKLUV

i have verizon high speed internet, but all of a sudden my internets running slow

and i get alot of pop ups!? please i need help! i called customer service but they cant do anything.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Internet seems running slow lately, after doing some research, I have found 5 major reasons why you have a slow Internet connection, let me share it with you:

Reason #1 - Infected by Virus and Spyware, and they constantly consume my Internet bandwidth to send private information or establish a connection to the hacker's computer, this will breach Windows firewall because a port has been open and used to allow the hacker to gain access to your computer anytime!

Reason #2 - Your ISP (Internet Service Provider) does not provide enough bandwidth as according to the agreement, you can always use some bandwidth testing website to verify the actual bandwidth you have, most ISP already provided such service, just look for the bandwidth testing feature or ask them to check for you.

Reason #3 - Your Windows or router is not compatible with each other, causing extra overheads and slow down internet access dramatically. Vista has been reported to be incompatible with old router, if you have a router older than 2 years, there is a great chance your router is not compatible, prepare to replace it.

Reason #4 - Your Internet browser was hijacked by unauthorized BHO (Browser Helper Object), and using the bandwidth to send your privacy data to the hacker. The constant connection or detect for connection will dominate your computer bandwidth and eventually freeze up during Internet connection!

Reason #5 - Internet Explorer 7 is not optimized, too many checking and fancy features delays everything, you may want to use a faster browser!

I can advise you to download this software, Download CCleaner 5.02.5101 - FileHippo.com Good Registry Cleaner which can extremely help to improve your computer and Internet performance dramatically! Do all these and Perform speed here ScanmySpeed.com once it will sounds better ..

Hope it helps.