Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds like she is immature and throws temper tantrums when she doesn't get her way. My question for you is why do you stay with her?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd say anger issues and stress, along with immaturity.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds like she is immature and throws temper tantrums when she doesn't get her way. My question for you is why do you stay with her?

Downloads
    Uploads
    she loves u very much

Downloads
    Uploads
    she loves u very much

Junior Member silverdragonguardian's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The first thing that comes to mind when reading this is bi polar disorder. My sister has it and has had a ton of relationships. She is always labeled "crazy" by her ex's. Now that she is on treatment she is doing much better!

Anger management could be another thing, but I don't think that's whats causing it.

Immaturity/temper tantrums,

You can have her take this test to see if bi polar is a possibility, or you can fill it out based on what you know about her and see what you get. Then you can go from there.

http://counsellingresource.com/quizzes/goldberg-bipolar/index.html

Realize though that telling her she needs to get help will probably set her off again. But If she really does care about you she will come around.

Unregistered
    hi, my girlfirend is just like that. She constantly thinks Im getting at her, and trying to cause rows, but I litterally ask her questions in a calm manner. I constantly find myself wondering if its all me like she says it is. But its definitely not. Shes grumpy, snappy, shes got a bad bad temper, shes violent and shes just generally not happy. Shes been getting help, but Im finding it so difficult and its bringing me down. Shes always telling me she hates me, and that she doesnt want me. I am feeling so down in this relationship, but I cant help but stick around because I love her so much. We got a new house a few days ago, and today we had a really awful fall out. She said she hates me, and that she wants to break up. Shes kinda needy and pathetic. But I ould never want her to leave me. Just be patient. She will be ok....eventually. Dont let her drag you down too though. It could get nasty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12