How Do You Create A Theme For Your Mobile ?

lILoveHim4Everl

Mar 16, 2009
I have a Sony Ericsson W8 10i
And I Want To Create A Theme And I Can't Spend Any Money Or Give My Number To Any WebSite x

zedge.net
ownskin.com
have theme creators, create your own themes on there. Don't worry, the sites are free and safe to use and download from. You don't have to put your number in.

I have the W810i and ive got this Snoy Ericsson theme maker but I can't remember how you get it and what it's called
Go to: www.zedge.net its got everything you need for your mobile except songs + music but hey.

zedge.net
ownskin.com
have theme creators, create your own themes on there. Don't worry, the sites are free and safe to use and download from. You don't have to put your number in.

I have the W810i and ive got this Snoy Ericsson theme maker but I can't remember how you get it and what it's called
Go to: www.zedge.net its got everything you need for your mobile except songs + music but hey.

zedge.net
ownskin.com

zedge.net
ownskin.com

zedge.net
ownskin.com

zedge.net
ownskin.com

zedge.net
ownskin.com

zedge.net
ownskin.com

zedge.net
ownskin.com

zedge.net
ownskin.com

Back