Unlock Samsung Sgh-c260?

Mitko

Feb 11, 2008
I have a Samsung sgh-c260 and I want to unlock it please tell me te site or the program and tell me where to download but FREE. If you dont want to give me the site but you will tell me the unlocking code contact me on my email and msn [email protected] and I will give you the IMEI and I will tell you the network because I'm not sure for the network
But please help!!!!

I have a Samsung sgh-c260 and I want to unlock it please tell me te site or the program and tell me where to download but FREE. If you dont want to give me the site but you will tell me the unlocking code contact me on my email and msn [email protected] and I will give you the IMEI and I will tell you the network because I'm not sure for the network
But please help!!!!

You can get the unlock code here Online GSM Unlock.com- Unlock Your Phone at low cost....And also get the unlock instruction in the same site...By using this you can unlock easily....

But please help!!!!

Hi free unlock code is not available for samsung sgh-c260 . So better you can go for paid unlocking service. I would suggest this site Theunlockarena.com here you can get the unlock code and unlock your mobile. To get the code you have to mentioned which country is locked now,network provider and imei number. Then they send unlock code through email.

Back